Another retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012.
The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with mesh underlays in the same color with yellow backing. The back heel tab comes in black and features Jumpman branding. The tongue tag features typical Jumpman Flight branding, and a dark grey lining makes up the tag, back of the tongue, and sock-liner, adding to the premium aesthetic. Black flat laces and midsole close out the sneaker paired with yellow accents.
When Does The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Release?
On May 13th, 2023, the Air Jordan 4 Thunder will launch for $200 and features special packaging. They will drop at select Jordan Retailers and through the SNKRS app. Check out the Jordan Releases section in the menu on our home page for more drops. Follow us on all of your social media platforms for more sneaker updates.
Air Jordan 4 “Thunder”
Style Code: DH6927-017
Release: May 13th, 2023
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air […]
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every […]
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the […]
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 […]
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s […]