Sean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS back on the map with his Atmos Gel-Lyte III collaboration.
Since joining forces with adidas, he has put out a plethora of silhouettes ranging from the Super Earth Superstar, ZX8000, EQT 93, and Superturf. With 2022 being his most significant year thus far with multiple colorways.
Wotherspoon took to Instagram today to share his newest adidas collab set to drop just around the corner. The SW Orketro. Wotherspoon has previewed three new colorways. One bears an all-tonal look in bright white and features a suede build. An adiprene midsole cushions the Orketro and is finished with a gum outsole and a hint of green on the branding at the tongue’s top.
The other two colorways are more of the style you would expect from the Round Two owner. Both come in mesh, a suede construction, and both style as a multi-colored look. One features a light blue base, with suede panels in white down the lateral side. Three-Stripes branding comes in yellow at the toe, with hits of green and black at sock-liner and laces eye stays. The adiprene midsole in light blue matches the upper with a hint of orange at the heel.
The last colorway Wotherspoon announced as the final sample and shared more looks of coming in the same multi-colored look as the previous above. The suede overlays come in a mix of cream, black, and purple. At the same time, the mesh upper is featured in pink and goes perfectly with three-stripes branding at the toe. The adiprene midsole is aged white, pink, and black. While hints of green and orange sit at the heel.
When Does Sean Wotherspoon’s ADIDAS Orketro Release?
Expect to see Sean Wotherspoon’s take on this ’90s-inspired runner launch January 19th, 2023 via adidas.com and select retailers. Along with more silhouettes, including some Gazelles. Stay tuned to our social media channels for more updates, and enjoy a look at the official and more images below.
Style Code: WQ7241
Release: January 19th, 2023
Update 1.16.21: Official Images have loaded and set for a Confirmed Raffle on January 19th. They will be available at select retailer as well.
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with […]
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general […]
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until […]
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on […]
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The […]
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede […]