Travis Scott is one of Jordan Brand’s most popular collaborators right now. It seems almost every model he’s touched, is another hit. With sneakerheads doing every possible to hit on a pair, either on his Site or SNKRS app. The next colorway launching is the Travis Air Jordan 1 Low Black Phantom, which is due later this year.
The Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 low comes in your typical build as any other Jordan 1, with the main difference being the oversized reversed Swoosh. The Suede overlays come jet black in color, while the underlays, also in black feature more of a charcoal finish. White stitching can be found all over the sneaker attaching all the panels together. The branding comes by way of the usual Jordan Wings Logo at the right heel, then a wasp on the left, both embroidered in white stitching. The tongue sports the Nike logo at the top, with Cactus Jack branding on one side of the tongue. Other details include extra laces in red, white with black designs, and insole with Travis Scott, Air Jordan Logos, and Cactus Jack logos all over.
Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low Black Phantom Release Date
All in all this colorway is very clean, and will rank at the top of just about anyone’s list of favorite Travis X Jordan collabs. Look for this sneaker to release on December 15th in full family sizing. Adults will be going f$150. Per usual you can expect these to be extremely limited, plus all his Jordan’s are insanely high in demand. Mi mill Let us know what you think about this Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low on our social medias below and check out offical images in the preschool sizing.
TRAVIS SCOTT AIR JORDAN 1 low OG
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 15th
STYLE CODE: DM7866-001
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released […]