Born x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until early images surfaced today. This sneaker release will also include an apparel collection with a premium Varsity jacket.
The newest SB Dunk Low, in collaboration with Born x Raised, features a white premium leather base paired with blue nubuck overlays. Blue iridescent material elevates the look making up the swooshes and back heel tab; each tab also dons Nike SB branding. The iconic SB Dunk Low tongue comes in white and includes blue modified tongue tags. Born x Raised’s signature motto “One Block at a Time” is on the outside and includes Born SB branding both in white. While the inside tag reads “ON THE TURF.”
The perforated toe omits the typical punched holes with stars, while “One Block at a Time” is embroidered on the mudguard at the toe. Blue oval laces come in the sneakers with Born x Raised logo on the aglets; at the same time, “In Loving Memory” is fused at the end of each lace.
The white midsole bears “ON THE TURF” embossed at each heel, paired with a blue rubber outsole that features Born SB in white and Nike SB in pink. Other details include white leather sock liners, blue, sail, and pink laces, blurred camo insoles that read Born SB, and embroidered logo on each lateral heel completing the look.
When Does The Born x Raised Nike SB Dunk Low Release?
The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk Low will launch in the next couple of months. They will be available via select skate shops, bornxraised.com, and the SNKRS app. At this time and official release date is not known, and check out more upcoming Sneaker Release Dates here or via the drop-down menu on our home page.
Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk Low
Style Code: FN7819-400
Release: Spring 2023
Photos: FK.Shane/ JFGrails/ MasterChefIan
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air […]
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every […]
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the […]
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 […]
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s […]