As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general with a mix of Lows and highs.
Images have now surfaced of an upcoming “Glow-in-the-dark” Nike Dunk Low. The upper’s base has a vibrant neon green color scheme, contrasting black Swooshes and orange hits on the white mesh tongue, and the heel tab breaks up the mostly neon green upper. Other than the swooshes, tongue, and laces, the upper has Glow effects throughout.
A white midsole adds definition to the sneaker, paired with a neon green rubber outsole with Glow effects. Other details include flat white laces and a darker neon green sock liner.
This release isn’t the first time glow-in-the-dark features are preset on a dunk. Nike has previously given the Dunk the glow treatment more than once, which typically comes around in their Halloween-style dunks.
When Does The Nike Dunk “Glow in the Dark” Release?
At this time, a release date is unknown, but expect to see these launch this Summer. Stay tuned as more info becomes available. We will keep you updated.
Nike Dunk Low “Glow in the Dark”
Release: Summer 2023
Photos: SneakerCollectorVN/ Private Selection/ MasterChefIan
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air […]
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every […]
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the […]
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 […]
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s […]
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian […]