While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw fans off as more early looks of the JT1 Zoo have appeared online.
This first colorway of the Jordan Tatum 1 comes in a mesh upper in black, metallic gold, university red, and Beach color throughout. Mesh accents are fused through the eye stays and toebox, reinforcing lockdown. In contrast, the ankle and rear feature abstract designs embroidered red with a gold Jumpman.
The mesh tongue comes in charcoal black matching the upper, and has the JT logo embroidered in gold. At the rear, small black patent leather has a gold 0 with JT’s signature underneath on a mesh overlay. The midsole cushion technology is Zoom Strobel Air and comes in a red and beach finish. Other details include flat black laces, black sock-liners, and an insole with “Welcome To The Zoo” printed in red.
When Does The Jordan JT1 Release?
The Jordan JT1 “Zoo” is expected to release on April 7th on the SNKRS app and select retailers. Retail is set at $120. Could this new model take over what Nike has lost from dropping Kyrie? Yeah, it’s a Jordan, and Kyrie wasn’t a Jordan Brand player, but in the end, they are all under Nike.
Jordan Tatum 1 “Zoo”
Black/Metallic Gold-University Red-Beach
Style Code: TBD
Release: April 7th, 2023
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air […]
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every […]
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the […]
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 […]
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s […]
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian […]