New Balance has a new 550 colorway in the works just in time for the next 4th of July. The recent resurgence of the 550 has added new life to this vintage design, and this red, white and blue colorway hits all the check marks.
The newest offering features a suede and perforated leather build dressed in blue and white. At the same time, New Balance “N” & 550 brandings detail on both sides in a tonal fashion. The midsole comes in an aged white finish with New Balance embossed on the lateral side. Finalizing the sneaker is a red and grey rubber outsole finishing out the patriotic theme. Other details include white flat laces and tongue with black details and NB branding.
Look for this new colorway for the New Balance 550 to launch in Summer of 2023 $110. They will release via New Balance.com and select retailers. See below for official images.
New Balance 550
Style Code: BB550NCN
Release: Summer 2023
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with […]