New Balance has been in a roll lately with all their recent collabs. Their upcoming Salehe Bembury 990 2 “Sand Be The Time” will be no different. This is the first time Bembury has worked on the 990 models which are decked out in earthy coral tones.
The upper features shaggy suede in coral paired with clay mesh. Unlike most 992’s the mesh on this colorway has a wider gauge, much like some of his previous New Balance designs. In purple sits the “N” logo on the midfoot at both sides, with a burnt orange tag on the lateral side with Salehe Bembury branding
The midsole is finished in a clay orange with the outsole coming in black. Coral flat laces sit atop of sneaker with the addition of clay and cream laces included separately. Other details consist of flat coral laces, 3M overlays at the toe, abstract design at the heel, and cork insoles.
When Does The Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” Release?
Look for Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 “Sand Be The Time” to launch on December 8th at 9 am PST beasponge.com. Check out official images below.
UODATE: 12.13.22- A wider release has now been made official for December 22nd via NewBalance.com. Retail is set for $200
Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2
“Sand Be The Time”
Style Code: M990SB2
Salehe Bembury x New Balance 990v2 Release: December 22nd Wider Release
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with […]