New Balance has had one of its best years, with successful collaborations to great colorways across many models. They are closing the year with a “Vintage Indigo” look on the vintage 550 model.
The design originated by the legend Steven Smith, now head of Donda Industrial Design. The New Balance 550 was first introduced in 1989 and provided a low-top alternative to their signature basketball line, following suit with other sneaker brands of that era. The recent resurgence of the 550 has added new life to this vintage design, with colorways selling out every release.
The newest offering features a leather and mesh build dressed in beige and white. At the same time, New Balance “N” & 550 brandings detail on both sides in vintage indigo. The midsole comes in a white finish with New Balance embossed on the lateral side. Finalizing the sneaker is a vintage indigo rubber outsole. Other details include beige flat laces & beige tongue with indigo NB branding.
When is the New Bakance 550 “Vintage Indigo” Releasing?
Look for the New Balance 550 “Vintage Indigo” to launch in the coming week on December 14th for $110. They will release via New Balance.com and select retailers. See below for official images, and look out for our “Where To Buy” Raffle list coming in the next few days.
New Balance 550 “Vintage Indigo”
Color: Beige/Vintage Indigo/White
Style Code: BB550PLA
Release : December 14th 2022
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with […]