New Balance is back with another collaboration, this time with the Australian boutique Up There Store. Following up their original NB 200R “Backyard Legends” release in July, both centered around an Aussie backyard barbecue. Hear the rundown on the newest iteration.
The upper features maroon overlays in both suede and mesh at the lace eyelets. While the toe cap is covered in maroon suede. White suede overlays are featured above the midsole and heel with panels finishing out the rest of the toe box area. Furthermore, white mesh underlays close out the forefoot and ankle areas. Grey and pale yellow hits are found at the heel and midsole. The tongue comes in grey with New Balance AUS branding sitting at the top. Other details include flat white laces, New Balance “N” logo, ABZORB cushioned midsole and multi-colored rubber outsole.
When Does The New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” Release?
The New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II” will be available on December 9th solely at Up There Store. A wider online release will launch the next day on December 10th globally. In the meantime check out the official images below.
Up There x New Balance 2002R “Backyard Legends II”
Style Code: M2002RUP
Release: December 9th 2022 Up There Store In Store Only
Release Date: December 10, 2022
Global Online Release
Price: $170 US/ $250 AUD
Photos: New Balance
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with […]