Another Black Friday release from Ronnie Fieg is here; this has almost become a tradition for the designer. His Black Friday run dates all the way back to 2015, and along the road, he worked with numerous brands. He shared the news of his future New Balance collaboration on Instagram. He merely posted the short message “Pistachios, Black Friday” along with a few photographs of his most recent “Pistashio” 993 and 2002R colorways.
The New Balance 993 and 2002R are brought to life with a fading tone green upper that covers the entire upper and has numerous overlay panels that give each model some personality. The 2002R is made of a mixture of leather and nubuck, whilst the 993 is covered in quality suede and mesh. Both uppers combine perfectly with a vintage-style cream midsole and conventional flat laces in an aged white. The images Fieg posted show little branding and a simplistic design, but that’s all these need. On the medial and lateral sides, they have the New Balance ‘N’ emblem, and the tongue of the New Balance 993 says New Balance Made In USA. At the heel the model number is printed for each sneaker. It looks like New Balance and Fieg have come together again making a couple instant classics.
Over the past few years, New Balance has advanced significantly from being your dad’s go-to sneaker to dominating the market with new releases and collaborations. This Black Friday, November 25, look for the Kith x New Balance 993 and 2002R “Pistachio” to go on sale in Kith stores, on the Kith app, at Kith.com, and at New Balance. Keep an eye on all of our social media channels listed below for more posts about where to buy sneakers.
UPDATE 11.21.22: Once expected to drop on Black Friday it’s now been confirmed the New Balance 993 and 2002R ‘Pistachio’ will launch on November 23rd. Retail for the 993 will be $210 while the 2002R will retail at $150. This launch will be exclusively at Kith Store and Kith.com at 11:00 am
- First Look At Jayson Tatum’s Signature Jordan JT1While Boston Celtic’s Jayson Tatum has recently stated that the first looks of his signature Jordan Brand shoe were not actually what would be released, it appears he might have just been trying to throw […]
- Air Jordan 13 “Wheat” Returns Holiday 2023Jordan Brand is no stranger to bringing back past colorways, in fact that’s basically their whole business model. Nevertheless, it works. The most recent classic to hit the interwebs is the Air Jordan 13 “Wheat.” […]
- Official Images: Sean Wotherspoon x adidas OrketroSean Wotherspoon is no stranger to sneaker collaborations, from winning the Nike RevolutionAIR program and having sneaker of the year for his Nike Air Max 1/97. Then wash his hands with Nike to put ASICS […]
- Official Images of The Nike Dunk Low “Sail Cacao Wow” WmnsLast year we got a Nike Dunk Low “Caco Wow” in what ended up being a more outrageous take on the low-cut silhouette for 1985. This year’s “Sail Cacao Wow” still has the earth tones […]
- The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” Returning This SpringAnother retro is coming back from Jordan Brand this year via the Air Jordan 4 “Thunder.” This sneaker hasn’t released since 2012. The The Air Jordan 4 “Thunder” features a nubuck upper in black, with […]
- Detailed Look At The Nike Dunk “Glow In The Dark”As 2023 is starting to move full steam ahead. Nike has no plans of slowing the Dunk line down at all. With new looks every week of a forthcoming SB Dunk or Dunks in general […]
- First Look At The Born x Raised x Nike SB Dunk LowBorn x Raised and Nike SB has teamed up to launch their collaborative Dunk Low. After being rumored to release for some time, what the joint venture would actually look like has been unknown until […]
- Official Images: Union LA x Jordan AJ1 KO Low, Launching In JanuaryUnion Los Angeles is no stranger to sneaker collaborations with Nike and Jordan Brand. It started with their now iconic Union LA x Jordan 1 High in Blue and Black and has joined forces on […]
- Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin” Releases January 26thAs Jordan Brand continues to push the Air Jordan 2 model in 2023, we are set to get another at the end of January. Here’s the rundown on the Air Jordan 2 WMNS “Muslin. The […]
- Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” Releases January 14thThe newest women’s Air Jordan 5 comes with “Raging Bull” Vibes The Air Jordan 5 “Mars For Her” comes wearing a color pattern of Martian Sunrise, Black, Fire Red, Muslin, and Bright Mandarin. Red suede […]